The RNRM Sports Lottery is committed to ensuring your privacy and security of the data that you provide to us.
We consider the following to be personal information:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your bank account information
- Your email address
- Your postal address
- Your telephone number
Collecting your information
The information we gather is held on Military servers hosted in the UK. We collect and process information for the following purposes:
- To ensure that all participants in RNRM Sports Lottery are over 16
- To provide you with information about the RNRM Sports Lottery
- To promote the RNRM Sports Lottery
- To monitor your entries into the RNRM Sports Lottery and to pay out prizes when you win
Marketing and Promotions
Your details will never be sold to any 3rd party and all emails will be clearly marked as being sent by the RNRM Sports Lottery.
Accuracy and security
We are keen to ensure that all of the data we hold about you is accurate. If you believe that the information we hold about you may be inaccurate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the RNRM Sports Lottery on 02392 573028.
We will disclose your data:
- As required by law
- Where the disclosure is required in order to prevent or combat fraud.
Retention and disposal
We are required by law to retain the financial information that you provide for seven years. We will only keep your other information for the time that we need it in order to provide our service to you. All paper documentation will be shredded when no longer required and information held on computer will be erased if requested.